Students entering Miami-Dade County Public School should be enrolled by a parent or guardian. Prior to attending a public school in Florida for the fist time, all students (PK-12) must present the following:
- A Student Health Examination (HD Form 3040), including proof of a tuberculin skin test, reading of the test, and appropriate follow-up
- A Certificate of Immunization (HD Form 680)
- Documentation showing proof of age- Birth Certificate
- Approved documentation for proof of address FPL Bill/Warranty Deed or Properly Executed Original Lease
- A completed Disclosure at Time of Registration form (FM-5740ESH)
The procedures for pre-registration of students currently enrolled are contained in the documents Elementary or Secondary Registration and Transmittal Procedures.
Please note that all registration is at the MLC main office.